|Hidden Data gathered (7)|
|The Inventor's Disk (Provided)|
DescriptionThat disk you assembled... it's blank! That crafty Mimir must've hidden the information somewhere else. Look around the Inventor's Library; do you see any databanks there?
That might be what you need to do with the disk. Try using it near some of those databanks. Perhaps it's set to retrieve and store information from them. After you've tried your hand at that, contact me again and let me know what you've found. Meanwhile, I'll be trying to track down the other half of the archive key.
I can't tell if there's anything stored there or not! You have to tell me what happened.
<You describe the data retrieval process.>
So it worked? At least we can count on Mimir to be systematic. Can't say that for the rest of these Keepers from what I've been hearing...
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Explorers' League
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.